With Our Law Firm

Lalama Immigration Law provides immigration news and resources on our website and social media channels.

Below are answers to some frequently asked questions regarding immigration and working with our firm. The following is provided as general information, please consult with our firm for advice on your specific case.

immigration work permit

You can call 833-838-8472, email, or fill out a contact form on our website and you will be scheduled for a consultation.

No, our initial consultation is currently free of charge.


Yes, we charge flat fees for our services that can be paid in monthly payments.

Yes, because immigration is regulated by federal law, we can help people all over the U.S. and abroad.

Yes, our office can help retrieve your immigration file through a FOIA request. We will also provide you with a copy of your file and discuss your options.

It depends on the crime and the type of immigration case, please contact us to schedule a free consultation.

Eligibility for an immigration work permit is generally only available to people with a pending application or a work visa. Please contact us to schedule a free consultation to determine if you qualify for an immigration work permit.

Only victims of certain crimes who have suffered abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity can qualify for a U-visa. Please schedule a consultation to discuss all requirements for a U-visa to determine if you are eligible.

 A Petition by a U.S. Citizen child may create the opportunity to apply for permanent residence, but there are other requirements in addition to the Petition. Please schedule a consultation to discuss your potential options, including eligibility for adjustment of status or an immigrant visa through consular processing.

They can apply for a K-1 visa, which would allow them to enter the U.S. to marry you within 90 days of their entry. In the alternative, if you marry outside the United States, your then spouse may be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa to enter the U.S. as a permanent resident.

Schedule a consultation